If you Looking for Where to Buy iPhone 11 in Nigeria, with the Best Specs and Price In Nigeria, which is the latest iteration of the iPhone. For a couple of months, fans have been looking forward to what Apple had in the pipeline. Fast forward to mid September 2019, and we got all of that in three different iPhones.
Where to Buy iPhone 11
Let’s see if it is worth your time and consideration too.
iPhone 11 Key Specs and Features
- 6.1 inch IPS Display, 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi)
- Liquid Retina IPS Display, 16M colours, HDR10, 625 nits
- Scratch Resistant Glass with Oleophobic Coating
- Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- iOS 13 with 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Cameras
- Dual Selfie Cameras – 12MP + ToF 3D sensor
- Non-removable 3110 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Fast Battery Charging (18W)
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Colours – Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White
Design and Display
Apple is keeping with its premium design philosophy for the iPhone 11. We are getting a front and black glass panel here. That is more than we can say for the iPhone XR from last year which was not given the same premium treatment as the others in the setup.
Joining these glass panels to one another is an aluminium frame, just like the company has come to be known for.
On the front, we have a Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen measuring 6.1 inches and offering 828 x 1792 pixels resolution.
For those who complained about the notch from last year, you will still find it on the iPhone 11 – so you might want to stay off. If you don’t mind it, though, you still get to enjoy as much as 79% of the screen to the body of the device.
On the notch, you have the selfie camera, sensors and speakerphone. At the base of the unit, you will find the usual Lightning port on a USB 2.0 protocol, a speakerphone grille and a microphone port too. The sides of the device come with the regular power button, volume rocker and dedicated mute/ unmute button too.
Switching to the back of the smartphone, you are faced with a new camera housing unit with two fairly large lenses in it. There is also a dedicated LED flash in there for better low-light image capturing, but we talk more about those later.
Finally, you get to snap up the iPhone 11 in finishes of Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red and White. If you have been on the neck of Apple to make their units available in even more colour options, best believe your prayers have now been answered.
We cannot talk about iPhones and leave the cameras they bring with them off. That is why we are just as excited to talk about these cameras as you must be to use them.
Starting with the front, the iPhone 11 offers dual camera sensors – one being a 12 megapixels snapper and the other coming as a ToF 3D sensor.This should improve the way you take portrait photography on the front-facing cameras since they contribute to the depth of the images. Speaking of image depth, these front cameras are also equipped with HDR out of the box.
On the back, Apple kept things simple with two cameras again. This time, though, they opted for a 12 megapixels main wide-angle snapper and a supporting 12 megapixels ultra-wide camera.
They are equipped with a Quad-LED, dual-tone flash setup for improved images in low light conditions. Of course, HDR features are fully ingrained into this supporting camera module.
Phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and Optical Image Stabilisation is provided for seamless point and shoot photography.
Hardware, Software and Other Features
It is no news that Apple makes its chipsets, the iPhone 11 gets the in-house A13 Bionic chip made with a 7nm+ process. The chip will work with the special design of the all-new iOS 13 too, and that promises to pack quite a punch.
It is customary for Apple to offer their units in different storage options, so we have the base iPhone 11 offering 64GB built-in storage.
For those who want more storage, you can pick the units with 128GB or 256GB built-in storage. No matter which option of the iPhone 11 you go for, though, you get the same 4GB RAM across board.
Of course, you should not expect to have a microSD card slot, so the decision of what storage option to pick up becomes even more important.
The iPhone 11 is designed to work for different markets likewise, putting a difference in the number of SIMs you can expect to have.
While some come one SIM support, others can use the standby dual SIM technology. Bar that difference, all devices are unique in their IP68 rating – ensuring dust and water resistance.
Finally, the scratch-resistant glass and oleophobic coating on the front/back glass panels ensure minimal smears and damages to the face of the phone in multiple conditions.
iPhone 11 Price and Availability
iPhone 11 price in Nigeria starts at around 288,000 Naira. Apple offers the smartphone for $699, $749, and $849 for the 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models respectively.
Apple announced the phone at their official, yearly Apple event, but it was not made available for sale instantly. While preorders are already going out, the phone will hit the shelves from the 20th of September.
Here are a few specs of the Apple iPhone 11:
- Platform: iOS 13
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- GPU: –
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White
- Dimension: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China
- Display: 6.1 inch Liquid Retina IPS Display, 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density), HDR10, 625 nits, Dolby Vision
- Screen Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) Dual Camera, [email protected]/30fps/60fps, [email protected]/60fps/120fps/240fps Videos
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED dual-tone Flash, PDAF, OIS, gyro-EIS, HDR, Panorama
- Front Camera: 12MP + 3D ToF Dual Camera, [email protected]/30fps/60fps, [email protected]/60fps/120fps Videos, HDR
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB/ 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes (1 Gbps downloads)
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: No
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes (Face ID)
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes (Siri)
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: Qi Wireless Charging
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes (Apple Pay)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3110 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast Battery Charging (18W): 50% in 30 minutes